Cubes Transformation Space Wallpaper 1024x1024
* Wallpaper size adjusted to the width of the window.
Click on the image to download full-size wallpaper.
How to set a wallpaper on the iPad or iPad 2:
- Tap and hold the wallpaper you want to use until a pop-up menu appears, choose Save Image and it will automatically save to your "Photos" app. Go back to the initial (main) app screen of your iPad and choose "Photos" icon.
- Choose the wallpaper image you just saved, then tap the button (a square with an arrow in it - top right button on iPad) and select Use As Wallpaper.
- Then tap the button Set Wallpaper (on the iPad you can set the wallpaper for lock screen, home screen or both).
About iPad wallpaper 1024 x 1024 pixels:
- Apple iPad (and iPad 2) has a screen resolution of 1024x768 pixels in landscape mode and 768x1024 pixels in portrait mode, respectively.
- When you rotate iPad, the wallpaper automatically adjusts to best fit the screen. This means the best wallpaper will be 1024x1024 to accommodate both portrait and landscape modes.